Verse of the Day!

Friday, May 19, 2006

The return!

Well, finally, after 26 days and almost 1,000 miles on the rental, we have our van back!!!!

I almost got ugly today. I called to see if my car would be ready. The secretary said she didn't know and would have to call me back. When she called me back she said, "....said that we can deliver your car the day after Memorial day." WHAT??????

I told her that was unacceptable. She told me they had a guy out sick and things were moving slowly in the shop. I told her I wanted to speak with the big guy! She told me he would just tell me the same thing! I was not a happy camper and I let her know it. I have been nice up to this point. The whole situation has been almost comical but I wanted my car back NOW! We are going to Corpus Memorial weekend and I was not going on a 6 hour trip with 3 kids TOUCHING in the back seat!

Anyway, I insisted on speaking to the manager. She asked me if I could be reached at ###-####. I told her that was not my number. Then she asked if I was Belinda. I said no. She had the wrong file the whole time!!! I was relieved and mad all at the same time. She concluded that she should use the files rather than the newspaper in front of her to jot down her notes. I agree with her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>