Verse of the Day!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday



Here is an update on the tree. I'm sure you are all just dying to know the latest. Both trees are officially goners! Mark went out last night to get an extension cord and heard the trees creaking again. I had the assembly line going for kid showers. I heard a loud BOOM and ran outside. I am glad Mark was not right under the trees. They are huge. We can't see any grass in our backyard. I think Mark was very discouraged that he was unable to save the Pecan tree.

The Artist Market was a lot of fun. The night was perfect for an outdoor event. We needed the time to just hang out. We loved spending time with those of you who had a chance to make it to the Market. We feel blessed to have such an incredible art department at Hillcrest. So many schools have had to cut "fluff" programs due to funding. I don't happen to think that music, art, technology etc are fluff but some of those political decision makers seem to.












Since our friend, Cliff shared his crazy day, I thought I'd share mine so far.

12:45 a.m. To bed
3:15 a.m. Woke up with Evan standing by my side
4:15 a.m. Put Evan back in bed
4:45 a.m. Got Drew up for school
5:15 a.m. Drew ate breakfast and boarded bus for Sea World
6:00 a.m. Tried to go back to sleep
7:00 a.m. Got Evan up for school
7:15 a.m. Muffins for Moms at Hillcrest with Evan
8:00 a.m. Back home to get Lindsay ready for school
8:30 a.m. Take Lindsay to school. Stay for Muffins for Moms
9:00 a.m. Home to help Mark with tree removal
11:30 a.m. Pick Lindsay up from school
12:00 p.m Fix lunch
1:00 p.m Help Mark with tree work again
2:00 p.m. Come in and clean up
3:00 p.m. Pick Evan up from school

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>