Verse of the Day!

Friday, April 21, 2006

A new girl

She's four and a half and yesterday she got her first real haircut. It seems so late but she really didn't start growing hair until she was three. She was quite proud of her new do. She kept saying "Daddy is going to think you brought home the wrong girl!"
I think she looks much older now. She says sometimes she feels so old...like five or six. She is growing so quickly. She is also our most independent child which makes her seem so much older.

I went with Evan to Dallas on a field trip today. I enjoyed spending time with him. We had a great trip. The weather was perfect and the kids were very well behaved. I didn't even need the extra strength Tylenol that I packed knowing I would be on a bus with 43 first graders. The only thing that bothered me on the trip was when one of the young boys' pants fell to the ground exposing his boxers. Apparently this boy and his mom do not know how to properly buy pants for a child or they think it is cool to expose other children to this nonsense. I am ready for the preppy look to come back in style. It was cool then to cover ALL the proper parts of your body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>