Verse of the Day!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A sweet treat

I am the only one in our family who eats tomatoes. It is a real shame. They are healthy AND delicious. I love the crunchy little grape tomatoes. As I was snacking on a few the other day, Drew cleverly pointed out the confusing label. Are they really tomatoes or are they cheeries or berries or even grapes? Hmmm. Whatever they are, I love them. I often feel guilty buying them because they are a bit pricey and I know no one else will eat them.

On a different note...
Monday afternoon, we went to the park. The boys got out of school at noon because it was report card day. Drew decided that he liked the baby swing. He found out the hard way that he is way too big for that swing. You'll have to excuse his hat! We are praying that he will see the light soon. He picked out the hat as a reward for a perfect score on the TAKS test. He would choose any team that we were not fans of just to be different. Lindsay enjoyed playing with the boys at the park. They had a great time playing hide and seek. The boys loved counting to 20-10 which is Lindsay's 30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>