Verse of the Day!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

too long


I've been too busy to update the blog. I am finding that my job is NOT 4 hours per week. It is much much more. I love it though. I've learned so much. I've mostly learned that I have so much to learn. I need to stop toting the 5# fat glob around campus because I am becoming known as the "fat glob" lady. Isn't that nice?!? The kids can't seem to keep their hands off of it.
I am amazed that Easter is just a few days away. We took the kids to an egg hunt at Baylor. This was Drew's 8th Kappa Egg Hunt. We thought he might be too old but he decided his desire for candy was much greater than his need to look COOL!
Notice that Lindsay is NOT in the picture with the Bunny. She likes Santa now but the Bunny is still not her friend mainly because "you can't see it's real head" underneath the costume.
Unlike a bunch of our friends, we have not posted a picture of Hannah on our blog. This picture is so cute I had to post it. Now we are a part of the elite bloggers.

1 Comments:

At 4/15/2006 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Mark in the bunny suit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>