Verse of the Day!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Stage 1 complete.... and Wow!

Thanks for the prayers!

Harry has done great so far! He slept from about 1:15 - 5:15. We left about 5:30 and made it to the hospital about 7:45, after a stop in West for kolaches. He said he was tired, but he was too enthralled in Return of the Jedi to fall asleep (thanks Meme and Papaw for the DVD player!).

He did great for his EEG. He slept most of the time, and of course, the EEG tech came out telling us how wonderful he is. Tell us something we don't know! She also said that he had a seizure during the EEG, so it will be interesting to hear Dr. R's take on what's going on. So far, so good!

Currently, we are hanging out at a mall- The Shops at Willow Bend. Let me tell you- this ain't Richland Mall. After starting to type this post on my Treo, we got here and I saw signs for the Connection Court, with free wireless and free laptops for customer use. It's a lot easier to type on this thing, so here I sit. And, with apologies to my Mac friends, even though I can see the Apple store from here, I'm doing this on an IBM ThinkPad.

Not really sure what the plans are for the rest of the day, but the doctor's appointment is at 2 and I'd like to find a place to watch my Bears for at least a few innings before that. I'll try to post again later, or tonight, at the latest.

3 Comments:

At 6/20/2005 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you like your IBM but the display models in the apple store are hooked up to the internet. You could have posted from a dual 2.7 G5 with a 30 inch display.

 
At 6/20/2005 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, hanging around Apple Stores can rub off on you ... might want to be careful next time you see that glowing white Apple ...

 
At 6/21/2005 8:09 AM, Blogger mark said...

I actualy went in the Apple Store and played around on just such a machine, while Harry played a Harry Potter game (which was acutall pretty cool). I wanted to sit while typing, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>