Verse of the Day!

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Birthday Surprise

This is the first time The Mom is adding to the blog. The dad wanted to make sure all of you know that he is not responsible for what I write.

Today we had a birthday party for Harry at the Baylor Football practice fields. I'm sure he would have had a great time except for the fact that he had a seizure just as the first guest arrived. As a result he lost his Grape-Nuts and felt "just terrible." Our normally excited, enthusiastic boy was lethargic and glassy-eyed. He asked to sit out of the flag football game that he and his friends were playing with special guest Ryan Jeffrey. As I put him to bed tonight, I asked him if he had a good time today. He said "it was such a sad day." It breaks my heart to see my sweet little boy so lost in those moments. Those of you who know Harry know that he is such a precious boy. He has such a tender heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>