Verse of the Day!

Friday, May 27, 2005

MRI

We finally heard back on Harry's MRI from last Friday. I'm a bit hesitant to mention it, since we don't really know the impact at this point. The good news is that there are no tumors or lesions. However, according to Dr. V, Harry has a Chiari Malformation. The best picture I have seen of this is here. Here's an MRI of it, though as far as we know, he doesn't have a syrinx. Harry has not shown any of the symptoms and seizures have not been linked to this. I think it's just something else for us to worry about!

On another note, I am getting quite frustrated trying to get an appointment with the pediatric neurologist. I have called 3 days in a row now, the last two leaving a voicemail. The message told me that all calls will be returned by the end of the day. They have not. By all accounts, he is a good doctor. I just wish his staff was more responsive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>