Verse of the Day!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ears...

The Mom has pointed out that she has taken over primary posting duties. Well, here I am posting. Much to her dismay, though, I'm posting on the inane type of topic that this blog was originally created. Some levity needs to be sprinkled in with the more serious topics, though...

The Mom seems to think I produce prodigious amounts of ear wax. Never really comparing this particular attribute with my friends, I had not thought much of the volume with which I produce this bodily by-product.

Interestingly, though, it does look like suprisingly like this culinary delight. If that's not gross enough for you, there are other tasty treats to peruse (or purchase, if you have a strong stomach).

My mouth is watering already! (Or is that my ears dripping?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>