Verse of the Day!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

DVR...

So, we got one of these yesterday. I found out that Baylor employees get a discount at Grande, though they never asked to see proof of employment. We changed some services around and added digital cable with the DVR and we'll paying about the same as before. Pretty cool

I was at work when the cable guy came to install it, so he trained Drew on how to work it. Regina will just ask him how to work if I'm not home and want her to record something. Maybe by the end of summer, she'll have it figured out. He set it to record the Braves game last night. I doubt that he'll ever watch it. I haven't played with it too much yet, but it's neat. The thing I really like is being able to "pause" the TV. So if the dog needs to go out or one of the kids needs to be slapped around and lovingly taken back to bed, I don't miss a moment of that Seinfeld episode I've already seen a dozen times. Of course, I just started punching buttons. Who needs training or a manual, right?

Regina asked how much memory it had and the cable guy said "don't worry, you'll never fill it up." Obviously, he doesn't know how many episodes of Deadliest Catch there are. And I've set it up to record every one of them so Regina can watch them over and over and over....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>