Verse of the Day!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Four Things

Okay, I am going to try to do this, but I discovered the four things that take up most of my time, energy and thoughts are Mark, Drew, Evan and Lindsay. There isn't much time for fluff! Maybe an additional question should have been, what 4 things should you be doing instead of this. HaHa.

Four jobs I've had:
Super scanner at Randall's grocery store
Lab assistant at Baylor
Clinical Dietitian at Providence Health Center, Waco
Consulting Dietitian

4 Movies I could watch over and over: (I don't really like movies so this was hard)
Beaches
Father of the Bride
Coal Miner's Daughter
It's a Wonderful Life

4 Books I could read over and over again:
The Power of a Praying Wife
The Power of a Praying Parent
The Bible
The Giving Tree

4 Places I've lived:
Houston, Texas
Athens, Georgia
Waco, Texas
Houston then back to Waco

4 TV shows I watch
CSI
Oprah
Without a Trace
Anything on Discovery Health

4 Places I've been on Vacation
Cancun, Mexico
Jamaica
Boston
Rhode Island

4 Websites I Visit Daily
slickdeals.com
funbrain.com
twopeasinabucket.com
hoagiesgifted.org/parents

4 of My Favorite Foods
conversation hearts
baby carrots
strawberry kiss
chinese food

4 Places I'd like to be right now
hibernating in bed
Rocky Mountains
Niagra Falls
CocoCay, Bahamas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>