Verse of the Day!

Friday, January 06, 2006

We're Back!

Holidays are great! The kids have a great time staying up late, playing with new toys and hanging out at home. The boys LOVE their new Star Wars outfits and are very eager to learn to play the guitar. Lindsay is most fond of her Fur Real dog that barks and licks. I have had fun with the kids at home but I am also excited that school is about to start again!!! I love starting a new year. Once again I am challenged to be a calm, peaceful influence on my kids. This hasn't happened yet. My resolutions are always the same...
Be a better wife, mom, daughter, friend.
Exercise more regularly, lose weight, cook more often and healthier.
Pray constantly, be more committed to Bible study and love others more than myself.

I am excited about 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>