Verse of the Day!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Christmas card pic

This is a big year for me. I have BOUGHT Christmas cards for the first time in many years. I love making cards but who has time? I've got a lot going on in the next few weeks. There is no time for silly crafting. I always seem to end up losing the great Christmas spirit trying to find inspiration in paper, glue sticks, ribbon and other embellishments. I decided that I need a break...at least for this year.

The one challenge that never goes away is trying to get all three kids to smile for a picture. We made some progress today...maybe. Here are a few and you can let me know what you think!




Mark is off to Dallas in the morning to run in the White Rock half marathon! Let you know how that turns out!

1 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 1:04 PM, Blogger T said...

What cute kids! :) #3 is my favorite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>