Verse of the Day!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Marathon Update

Because I know my reading public cares, I've added a marathon countdown to the top of the page. It counts down to the the day of the big run. You'll need to add 7 hours to get to the actual start time, though. (Thanks, Micah, for the coding assistance.)

By the way, I sure am glad that I got Regina blogging, otherwise this blog would be subjected to infamy in Steve's list of "Links of people who used to blog." Thanks, honey, for saving me from disgrace! Besides, she writes about things that are meaningful and people actually care about instead of the mindless drivel that I tend to post about.

3 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u know, micah started to make fun of me for having a countdown, and now you have one with his aid.....pretty funny. he could have at least given you the code that takes it from the start time. i might be able to help you there!

 
At 11/16/2005 12:26 PM, Blogger Papa Steve said...

We WANT mindless drivel! That is what excites us the most. And, I don't know if you noticed or not, but I put Staci on the list of people who used to blog, and within an hour she updated her blog and sent me a message asking to be taken off of the list, so I think of it as a public service, sort of a blog accountability or blogability, if you will.

 
At 11/16/2005 9:55 PM, Blogger mark said...

actually, i just stole the code from the marathon website and micah helped me make it look right on my page. but now i'm at home and it doesn't work in safari...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>