Verse of the Day!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Stuff

I tried the advanced degree test that Cliff suggested. I am not sure I agree with the results. I hope that I am not ruthless.



You Should Get a JD (Juris Doctor)



You're logical, driven, and ruthless.

You'd make a mighty fine lawyer.



We have always thought that Drew would make a great lawyer. He loves to argue. He got an award in first grade for the Best Negotiator. While that may work well in the classroom, it does not make getting him to do chores or obeying our rules much fun. We saw Judge Manske at Shipley's this morning and after talking to him, Evan decided he would like to be a judge. He is honest and fair. I think he would make a fine judge but what he really wants to be is an "army man." Luckily, he's got lots of time to think about it!

Speaking of Evan, he had to have blood work done again this morning. They did not draw the right labs when we were there 3 weeks ago. I felt bad for him but he was a trooper. His behavior has gotten a little better. We stayed home last night and played games. We really needed a quiet night at home. I have been reading The Voyage of the MiMi with the boys. It is very interesting. We tried to get everyone to bed early because Drew has to be at school at 7:15 on Tues and Thurs for UIL Numbersense practice. He stays until 4 on Tuesdays and Fridays for his Super Duper math class. We are also working on 600 funky words for the UIL Spelling Test. Poor Evan just gets dragged along. I am trying to make a special effort to get him involved in fun stuff. He really doesn't do anything fun and we didn't get him in any activities because at the beginning of the school year he was so unstable. This medical stuff is no fun. It is time to move on!!!

1 Comments:

At 11/13/2005 3:05 PM, Blogger T said...

Mine said I should be a doctor, dont see that happening any time soon though! I have been known to faint at the thought of blood! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>