Verse of the Day!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Preschool Troubles


Lindsay seemed a bit sad when I picked her up from school today. I had to find out why.

Mom: Did you have a good day at school?
Lindsay: I guess so. I had a bad feeling about something.
Mom: What do you mean?
Lindsay: Well, Brinley never lets me play with her at school. When my class is out on the playground I see her with her class and she ignores me. I want to play with her like I do at church but she just won't let me.
Mom: I'm sorry, honey. Sometimes kids just are not as nice as they should be. Just keep being nice to her and maybe she will change her mind. Maybe she was having a bad day.

After much thought, Lindsay very matter of factly said: I think she doesn't get enough sleep!!! And that was the end of that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>