Verse of the Day!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Star Wars

Friday I took some clothes to Smarty Pants, a children's resale shop. As I was heading out the door, I noticed a rack of Halloween costumes. One in particular caught my eye. I picked it up and immediately recognized it as something I'd seen in Star Wars. I was so proud of myself. I thought the boys would be crazy excited because they are trying to get costumes for their movie Star Wars Episode Zero. I got in the car and called Mark. As I was talking to him, I read on the tag, Padme. PADME! Isn't that a girl? All I could hear was Mark laughing hysterically. I thought I would be a hero for the weekend. NOPE, just a DOPE! Once Mark stopped laughing, he tried to comfort me by saying that he was sure the boys could salvage some parts and would be delighted to own anything having to do with Star Wars.

Lo and behold, he was right. Drew thought it was hilarious! He asked if I would take his picture and put it "on that blog thing." So here it is. He has no shame.

Which one is Drew?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>