Verse of the Day!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Note to self

I will know next time not to let Evan go to bed at 6:30. He came to my room around 2:15 a.m. and said there was a lizard in his bed. He was shaking, obviously scared. I had stayed up late reading. I was exhausted so I scooped him up and put him in our bed. That would not be the end of it. He wanted to play 20 questions. "Do lizards bite?" "I saw yellow and red on him, could he kill me?" I told him I was pretty sure it was only red/yellow snakes that kill a fellow and he would be fine especially since he didn't bite him. His eyes were wide open. He was being sweet and tried to get back to sleep. Lindsay had a bad dream and joined us around 4:00. The bed was a bit too crowded for my likeing so I moved the kids to a mat on the floor and a bench at the end of our bed. We were all sound asleep again by 5:30. The only person who was happy to get up this morning was Mark. The rest of us were exhausted.

Evan continues to do well. I've decided as long as he stays well fed and well rested, he is fine. Thus, today he has been a bit on the fussy side. Tomorrow will be a better day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>