Verse of the Day!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Got good insurance?

Last night the boys were fighting. When I went to investigate, I found Evan on top of Drew and they were shouting at each other very loudly. I asked what the problem was and what I heard sort of surprised me. Evan said, " Progressive is best!" Drew demanded "No, everyone knows that State Farm is best. To that I asked, "What exactly do you have to insure at a ripe old age of 8 and 6?" "Nothing, I guess, but State Farm is better insurance than Progressive. Everyone knows that!" We talked about how crazy the arguement was and they went their separate ways...but not before Evan got the last word. "Well, I think Geico is actually best!" Who knew that kids actually worried about insurance!?!

1 Comments:

At 9/23/2005 9:39 AM, Blogger Papa Steve said...

I'm a big fan of Mutual of Omaha, because "Mutual of Omaha are people who can help you when the going's rough." That and they sponsored "The Wild Kingdom" starring Marlin Perkins, it used to be on every Sunday before The Wonderful World of Disney.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>