Verse of the Day!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

update

Dr.R called tonight. He said he was worried about ME. Last time I talked to him, I was very disheartened about the possibility that Evan could have a degenerative neurological disorder based on the fact that his EEG continues to be more abnormal than before. Evan has been on the doctors mind a lot lately as well. He has shared Evan's test results with his collegues in search of help. As I was telling the doctor that Evan was having a better day, Evan began spiraling out of control. He didn't want to eat dinner, take his medicine, clean up or get ready for bed. He was name calling (my favorite one so far is "you are such an Israelite!") and hitting. Mark struggled with him all evening until he finally gave out around 8:45. We skipped church activities tonight hoping to put everyone to bed early and catch up on some much needed rest. I was being too optimistic I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>