Verse of the Day!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Birthday Party

We now know more about Strawberry Shortcake than I thought possible. The party was fun and I think Lindsay enjoyed introducing us to her new friends~ especially the cute boys. I must say, though she is far too young to be noticing, she can spot the cute ones. The inflatable was a huge hit! I committed the details of this party to God because I felt so overwhelmed and so tired. Everything came together at the last minute and I hope that everyone had a good time. I even made strawberry scented play dough which I had never done before. I guess now I am a real mom. It was a fun experience to share with Lindsay but like I told Mark, it is hard for me to understand why anyone would want to MAKE play dough when you can buy four cans of it for $1.



Up until Friday night, I wasn't even sure what I was going to do in regards to a cake. I had some ideas but nothing concrete. I think it turned out okay. The cake wasn't all that great but the chocolate covered strawberries were yummy!



Well, tomorrow is Lindsay's actual birthday. I know what she is probably going to be doing----throwing up! Yes, she has the little stomach bug that has been going around. She was suppose to take cupcakes to school tomorrow but that's not going to happen now. Pray for healing...I could really use some sleep. Between the boys' yellow jacket stings and this stomach bug, I've been awake for most of the last 48 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>