Verse of the Day!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Cool! (if you run anyway)

And I'm talking about more than the weather, though isn't the change in weahter nice?

I found this site today that uses Google Maps to find running distances. It uses latitude/longitude, so it's only as accurate as you can click, but it gives a good estimation. I did one of my normal routes when I run from the house. (The initial loop around the house is with the dog so he can get some energy out and he doesn't drive Regina crazy while I'm running.) I was hoping it was closer to 7, but according to this it's less than 6.5. I better start picking up the pace- I'm slower than I thought!

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 8:36 AM, Blogger Papa Steve said...

I don't run, and I thought this deal was cool. I particularly liked the satellite view that you can make of your neighborhood. I was able to track out a walking trail of about 2.5 miles, and with the satellite view, I could virtually walk the path. So far I have lost 8 virtual pounds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>