Verse of the Day!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

No Comments?!?!


Drew is completely in shock that no one had any comments about his cross dressing pictures. I must admit, I am a bit surprised myself.

Lindsay is still throwing up, Evan feels a tummy ache coming on and Drew...well, Drew is just being Drew. For the most part, we are doing well. I finally got 6 hours of undisturbed sleep last night. Lindsay threw up around 11 last night. I was hoping that would get us through the night and it did.

Lindsay wanted Rice Krispie Treats instead of a birthday cake. I thought of Cliff as I made them. (Mark's comment)By the way, did we tell you how funny all our kids thought that story was? They can't wait to meet the fool that can't read a recipe and dumped in a whole box of Rice Krispies.(/Mark) Cliff, I was at Toys R Us the other day and they had a Rice Krispies Maker on sale. I thought about getting it for you but you don't need it now that you know how to make them the old-fashioned way. Maybe you need should start sculpting with them.

The boys don't have school tomorrow. Lindsay does but probably will not go. Looks like it will be a great day to enjoy the outdoors. Especially since two of them may be throwing up. It will make the clean up so much easier!!!!!

Prayer needs: Evan has blood work tomorrow. Continue to pray for healing from the stomach bug

1 Comments:

At 10/15/2005 1:54 PM, Blogger TheCrazySquirrel said...

funny...ha ha. Lets all make fun of Cliff while Drew is crossdressing! HA HA HA HA - BUUURRRNNNN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>