Verse of the Day!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Free Weekend

I think we over did it this weekend. We have cranky kids (and parents) and no one wanted to get up this morning.

We started off the weekend by going to see Nacho Libre. Not one of my favs but the boys were dying to see it. Evan thought it was "awesome" and Drew said "I had no idea it was going to be such a religious movie." We woke up Saturday morning to the sound of boys wrestling with underwear on their heads. They were trying to conceal their identities.

Saturday was a great day to hang out in Salado. I think I can feel Fall heading our way. Sunday was a strange day because Baylor played football. I think God does not agree that Baylor should play football on Sundays. Note the stinky score!! Evan was the kick off kid at the game. Since Baylor didn't kick off first, he was on the field for a long time. Not good when you have butterflies in your tummy. He thought the high five from Sepulveda was cool. I asked him what Sepulveda said to him. Evan said that he said "hey kid, I need that tee." Words to cherish!

We went to the Lake at Grandbury with Uncle Paul, Aunt Kelly and kids on Monday. There was much fun to be had there. Everyone except Lindsay loved the wave runners and Sea Doo.

Now we are back to reality. I think we can make it through a short week. A few good nights of rest and I think we can shed the crankiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>