Verse of the Day!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tag

I was hoping I could get away without doing this, but Jeff tagged me. I was going to pretend I didn't see it since I don't normally check his blog. He never updates, you know. But, he asked, and I didn't really feel like I could lie to him, since, you know, he's a "minister" and a "reverend" of some sort. (Did you get that from the back of Rolling Stone?) Anyway, here goes...

FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. All the Star Wars movies
2. Caddyshack (but not Caddyshack 2- one of the worst movies ever!)
3. Fletch
4. The Gods Must be Crazy

FOUR BOOKS I COULD READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. The Bible
2. The Chronicles of Narnia
3. Harry Potter books
4. Green Eggs & Ham (for a while I did read it over and over!)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Corpus Christi, TX
2. Waco, TX (notice the cute girl checking out the otters)
3. China Spring, TX
4. Woodway, TX
(I really get around, don't I?)

FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH
1. The Office
2. Without a Trace
3. CSI (all varieties from time to time, but mostly Miami)
4. Amazing Race

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Boston, Mass
2. Cruise the Caribbean
3. Washington, DC
4. Europe

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1. google
2. espn
3. Drudge
4. Cliff's Blog (to see what his latest obsession with Steve is)

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Italian
2. Chinese
3. Ice Cream
4. Good ol' greasy burger (preferably Dubl'R)

FOUR PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO BE RIGHT NOW
1. at the end of my marathon
2. hibernating in bed (Regina put that- sounds like a good place to be with her- except for maybe the hibernating part)
3. Jamaica
4. mountains of Colorado

I'll save others from being tagged and skip this part...

2 Comments:

At 2/18/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger texasinafrica said...

Good luck in the marathon, Mark!! My church, First Austin, runs the water stop on Congress in front of the capitol. They're going to cheer for me; hope it goes great!

 
At 2/19/2006 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mastins,

This is completely unrelated to the "tag" post, but we just wanted to congratulate you on your performance and you hadn't posted about the marathon yet. You did awesome and we're really proud - though perplexed at how anyone related to us could run 26.2 miles in less than 26.2 days...maybe you can serve as an inspiration to us - God knows your faith is already an inspiration. Anyway, Great Job!!!

Love,
The Edwards

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>