Verse of the Day!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My love...

Yesterday was our anniversary. Not a day goes by that I don't realize how lucky I am to have found Regina and that I get to spend my life with her. So, it's only too bad I didn't see our friend's blog post yesterday with this killer music video, because, well...

I love you, Regina!!!



(if you'd like to know what this song is about, you might want to check out our friend's blog who is wrapping up a summer in Africa working on her Ph.D. dissertation)

2 Comments:

At 8/15/2007 7:27 AM, Blogger texasinafrica said...

Happy Anniversary, y'all!

Regina, I'm so sorry about the song... :)

 
At 8/15/2007 12:44 PM, Blogger Papa Steve said...

So Monday, when you were at our house, was your anniversary? And you didn't mention that fact?

Happy belated Anniversary. I feel bad that it did not get the proper recognition when we were all together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>