Verse of the Day!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Love it!

Now I know what I want for my birthday:

Baker's Edge

We just had a discussion about edges verses middle pieces during our Sunday lunch. I proudly told the kids that one of the reasons Mark and I are so happily married is because I like the edges and he likes the middle. I told them that I wish the same happiness for them with their future spouses. Drew asked if unequally yoked edge or middle piece eaters were the reason for the high divorce rate in America. Maybe so. Maybe the government should dump millions of research dollars into this theory.

1 Comments:

At 7/27/2007 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a middle piece eater, so I hope Drew doesn't think I'm the reason for the high divorce rate in America! :) What a deep question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>