Verse of the Day!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

PotterMania


We spent a great deal of time at Barnes and Noble last night. I've never read a single page of HP but Drew and Mark really like the books. We played games and stared at all the very strange people hanging around. I won a prize for being able to identify a pickle flavored jelly bean. I was glad that I did not have to taste the black pepper or vomit flavored jelly beans. Can you imagine?

Drew didn't read as much today as I thought he would. He did the same thing with the previous book. We HAD to be there at midnight to get the book then he put the book on a shelf for a few months before he decided to read it. He promised me that he would read it quickly if we stayed up to get our copy last night. We got our hands on a copy of the much anticipated book at 12:37 a.m. (way past my bedtime, I might add.) It was worth it because we had some good bonding time, just the two of us.


Evan and Lindsay made wands and played Harry Potter all day long. They were saying all sorts of strange words. I think they were putting curses on things. That can't be good!

1 Comments:

At 7/27/2007 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What hilarious pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>