Verse of the Day!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Back home

It was good to be in our own beds again last night. When we got home the kids headed straight for their rooms and didn't come out for a while.

I unpacked the car and then was quickly off to church for a meeting. I was disappointed that I didn't get to stick around for the youth-led service last night, but the kids didn't seem to want to leave home. I hear it was good and I would have liked to hear more about camp.

After one exciting day at work, we're off to Plano tomorrow for a follow-up appointment with Dr. R. We head up there somewhat discouraged, as Evan had a seizure on Thursday afternoon while we were at the beach. I guess the new medicine isn't working as well as we had hoped. We may have to increase the dose, or add a med. We'll see.

I'll try to post tomorrow night to let you know what we find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>