Verse of the Day!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Hairy Baboon misses children!

2/3 of my children want to come home. Mommy guilt has kicked in and I feel selfish for having this time away from my kids. Lindsay called last night. Her first question was "How many more days until camp is over?" She seemed to be fine as told me of all the fun she had during the day then suddenly there was silence...then she started crying. I know they are fine but my heart aches for them. I find it hard to comfort my kids. I don't know what to do for them when they are far away. I just want to hold them, comfort them then send them back on their way.

On a lighter note--Who in the world ever thought that hair removal for women was a good idea? I thought we were a high tech, highly intellegent society but I think not. Not after my first experience of "getting my brows and lip done." I know most women experience this earlier in life, but I never thought I needed anything done until recently. Well, I tell you what, Mark will just have to be married to a baboon because I don't think I can ever sit for that again. I went for a "sugaring" which is SUPPOSE to be gentler and last longer than waxing, plucking or whatever barbaric form of hair removal you choose. There was NOTHING gentle about it. Now I have giant whelps on my face in place of the very fine almost invisible hairs. I will keep my hair WHERE EVER it wants to grow, thank you very much. I thought of words I hadn't thought of in a very long time. So if you see me and I have a face full of hair, please just ignore it. That's what I have decided I am going to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>