Verse of the Day!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Flashback

Perhaps you've read about the deer that decided to run the Austin Marathon, or even seen the video. I don't know if this was ahead of me or behind me, but I didn't know anything about it until the day after the race.

This morning when I was running I had a flashback to this video as three deer crossed the street not 15 feet in front of me. I think I was the one with the "deer in the headlights" look this time....

Update: Apparently, CNN took the video down. You can see it here (click under "watch the video" link), but you have to watch the whole story- it's towards the end.

1 Comments:

At 3/02/2006 9:39 AM, Blogger TheCrazySquirrel said...

You can't see the video - its archived so now you have to pay to see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>