Verse of the Day!

Monday, September 05, 2005

A wonderful time

I have an incredible husband! I've always known that but this weekend he proved it once again. He arranged for his parents to take care of the kids in Salado and took me to Austin for a night away. The last few weeks have been pretty rough. Evan's situation has really been trying for all of us. I must admit, I was not happy about leaving my ill child but I certainly needed it. We went out for a yummy Mongolian stir fry dinner then back to the hotel for a great night's rest. I feel asleep before 10 p.m. Mark says I slept until 11:00 a.m. but I don't think it was THAT late. We ate lunch at Dirty Martin's (great onion rings) and Mark had to have some Amy's ice cream. Before we knew it, it was time to head back to Salado. The kids had a great time with Meme and Papaw. I feel so blessed! Thank you honey for a wonderful "surprise." I really enjoyed it even if I cried and pouted all the way to Austin!

(Comment Spam removed for Mark's sanity.)

<body>