Verse of the Day!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Routine?

I am ready to get back into a routine. The boys are getting better at getting up with a smile, dressed and fed in a timely manner. 7:50 seems so early to have to be in your seat and ready to learn. We've all done our part to make that happen but I think everyone is ready for the weekend. Sweet Evan was so sad last night. We were finally able to determine that he was worried that if he had a seizure at school and his teacher called him but he didn't respond that he would get in trouble. I am sad when I think of him having to deal with the unpredictability of the seizures. He worries that he'll have one and no one will be there to "care for" him. I know he's told his class about the seizures because a mom stopped me at HEB today and said "My daughter is in Evan's class and she told me he mentioned having seizures. She is worried about him and we have been praying for him." It's nice to know we have fellow prayer warriors in our class.

On another note, we visited my grandparents in Houston last weekend. I am ashamed to say that I do not see them as much as I should. Lindsay and my grandmother really bonded. God is so good. I loved seeing the two of them showing so much affection to each other. The 81 year difference in their ages didn't seem to bother them. We tried to treat them to lunch but they wouldn't let us pay. Later that afternoon, I got a call that my grandmother fell and broke her hip. You never know what is lurking around the corner. It went from a fun happy day to a day filled with pain and sadness. Please pray for quick healing and strength for my grandmother and all who are involved in caring for her and my grandfather.

Lindsay starts preschool in the morning. She had to get a Hepatitis A shot today. It's apparently a recent addition to the required immunizations. I don't know how I am going to get her back to the doctor for her 4 year old appointment and 4 more shots two months from now! Yikes. Sounds like a job for dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>