Verse of the Day!

Monday, April 21, 2008

I saw #5 yesterday...

I don't remember where I first saw this blog (maybe it was on TexasInAfrica), but, having grown up in the church, I find much of it funny. This post, in particular, actually made me laugh out loud, which doesn't happen very often when reading.

(By the way, it really bugged me that I had to type "laugh out loud" because all I could picture was "LOL" and when people type that how often are they really laughing out loud? But I really was laughing, so I felt compelled to write that. I know- I'm weird.)

This one made me laugh, too. Probably because if I'm left on my own to clap, I'll never get it right.

1 Comments:

At 4/21/2008 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! For some reason that site makes me think of mab.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>