Verse of the Day!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Enough Already!!!


Eight of the last ten school days, at least one of my kids has been home sick. Strep throat seems to be the culprit. We flew through flu season without a sniffle. While absentee records at school were being broken, we were healthier than ever. I thought we had it made. I was wrong. We were exposed to children who were at school and church despite fever and obvious illness. I know how hard it is to have to change your plans to accomodate sick kids. It's not fun! It's not convenient. I can't imagine having a "paying job" and having to take so much time off. Three sick kids makes for lots of trips to the pharmacy, especially when the first antibiotic only mildly works. When the big guns finally arrive, we see victory against the bad guys.

Evan is home for the second day in a row. He will have two days of school then Spring Break starts. Here's to a healthier spring!

3 Comments:

At 3/07/2007 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you and Mark don't come down with anything!

 
At 3/07/2007 9:30 PM, Blogger regina said...

me too! if we do, can we send the well ones to your house so we can recover??? Just kiddin'

 
At 3/08/2007 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as some of those nachos come with the deal! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>