Verse of the Day!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Puppy Bizzy

My previous Puppy Bowl post as translated by Gizoogle:

Puppy Bizzy

Did anyone catch this? My kids discovered it . Bow wow wow yippee yo yipee yay. I T-H-to-tha-izzink Animal Planet decided tizzle couldn't compete wit tha Supa Bizzle n just said forget it. Let's find sum'm sum'm cheap n cute. Maybe 10 thugz W-to-tha-izzill wizzay it. At one time, five of those thugz wizzle in our house thats off tha hook yo.

Basically, tizzle let some doggz rizzay around on a mizzle football field, filmed it fo' 3 hours n tizzle looped it tha rizzy of tha day n siznent they employees home ta W-to-tha-izzatch tha real game. I thiznink tizzle decided dead air would be bizzle so they had ta put sum'm sum'm out there . Keep the party crackin while I'm steady rappin'. But if you didn't git enough of it, you can buy it on DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>