Verse of the Day!

Monday, June 16, 2008

From water slides to bed rest





Great Wolf Lodge is a very fun place to visit. The kids loved all the water activities and especially their "Kid Kabin." While we were there I got sick. I didn't think much about it then but it progressed into an ugly monster ending with a visit to the ER and an overnight stay at the hospital. Needless to say, my plans for the week will have to be altered. Drew is at Scout Camp, Evan at Math Camp and Lindsay is doing VBS. I am suppose to be teaching in her class. Instead, I am stuck at home in a narcotic stupor!

2 Comments:

At 6/16/2008 10:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you're home. I'm praying for a quick recovery. Take it easy.

 
At 6/26/2008 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Regina. It was good to see you Sunday night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>